One of the most common causes of heartburn or acid reflux is the foods that are being eaten every day. Many are into experiencing acid reflux and so this is being triggered due to numbers of foods that are causes of it and must be avoided. The foods that cause acid reflux might vary depending on a person. It is important for you to stay away from those foods that might trigger heartburn. And some of the foods might be the following:
- Alcohol most especially red wine
- Raw onion, garlic, black pepper other of those spicy foods
- Citrus products and fruits such as orange juice and oranges
- Caffeinated and coffee drinks like soda and tea
Those are just some of the foods that cause acid reflux. If those foods are into causing you with heartburns then you better choose to avoid them. But there are certain cases wherein those foods might not actually trigger heartburn so you can eat them but there are still considerations needed to remember. And these are the following:
- If you really want to eat those foods only eat a portion of it but do not ever over eat.
- Also consider to no eat it before bedtime. It is important that you must allow at least two hours in order for the foods you eat will be digested. For digestion could be difficult once lying down therefore might result to heartburn.
- You must not eat all of them all together in just a day. Remember that you are into preventing yourself from experiencing acid reflux or heartburn so try to control your eating habits.
You can still have the chance eat some of the foods mentioned above but still you must remember the things to consider in terms of avoiding from acid reflux or heartburns.